Sunday, May 16, 2010

SO CLOSE TO THE BONES - DEATH

Last saturday i almost died..
Praise God i'm alive..
If ever i died without knowing nothing..
It was then my way to my auntie's house..
I've been to the church - gig..
i don't feel ok that day but I choose to go there..
My heart is in fire with the Lord..
There is something that makes me wanna go there..
Whoa! I shed a tear.. tears.. =(
Giving him up, yes it's one of the hardest thing that i've done..
And when i saw him, i can't say nothing..
I wanna hug him tight but i don't have the courage..
But i can't take it anymore, i hug him before I left, saying nothing about what happened to me..
Not to mention anything else.. PERIOD.. =)

Let's go back on my story.. haha..
On my way home, I'm not in the mood then..
I feel nothing..
I feel so clumsy that moment..
That I wanna breakdown and cry til it hurts more and more..
But then, at the middle of the ride in fell asleep listening to songs of praise..
I'm so tired then, i had a little sleep then because i've been to ortigas yesterday..
All of a sudden, boom! whoa! what happened?
My heart beats so fast that i don't even know what is happening, it was then i realized that I almost died.. WE almost died, all of the passengers..
At the front of the jeepney was a truck,oh whoa!
If it happens then, i didn't even know what's the cause of my death coz i'm sleeping..
Praise God nothing happens and the jeep we're we ride didn't run too fast..

"AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF JESUS -- I'M ALIVE! =)"
"LUCKY ME -- GOD HAS MORE PLAN FOR ME AHEAD.."
"THANK YOU, LOVE YOU DADDY GOD.."

No comments:

Post a Comment