Tuesday, May 11, 2010

GREATNESS =)

Having a talk with Him made me more focus and see how great our God is.

I read the Book of Job and wow whatta a revelation for me..
I'm inspired more and more to do things for God's glory.
I've known Him much better, His marvelous works for us.
Maybe sometimes we need to face circumstances for us to see how big our Faith is.
I know He won't fail us, and the things that are coming up are the challenges in life that we need to face through.
Sometimes we fail to say a little prayer or thank you for all the good things that we received but inspite of this things He never Left us behind..
He was always there, we can't see Him but He can see us..
He guide us through in our journey in this so called Life..
He knows when He would come, when we need Him most..
Isn't He great? Wow! Say nothing no more..
Just do it for God's glory and in return his promise for you won't fail.
Love Him like His unfailing love for you.. =)

This were some of the verses that I loved:

JOB 5:8
"But as for me, I would seek God and to God i would commit my cause."

JOB22:22
"Receive, please, instruction from His mouth, and lay up His words in your heart."

JOB28:23
"God understands it's ways, and He knows it's place."

JOB28:28
"And to man He said. 'Behold the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding."

JOB37:5
"God thunders marvelously with His voice. He does things which we cannot comprehend."


***I RECEIVED***
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment