Sunday, May 2, 2010

TALKING TO MYSELF

HOW ARE YOU?

Well, i'm not that good still i can't help myself to stop thinking about him.. Somehow wishing that he can be mine but when in fact he can't be mine.. (reality check!) Many stuffs were running into my mind the moment i wake up til i close my eyes all i can see was him.. I find it hard to get rid of him..
All the memories in Subic were flashing back (weirdo!).. How i'd wish it could stop coz the more i think of him the more i'm getting weaker and make me wanna say that i wanted him more and more.. The beauty he possess inside and out makes me wanna fall in love again with him and i kept saying on my mind how lucky is the girl he'll choose in 2011. :)

CHOOSE? I CHOOSE YOU.. =))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNu6Ma-rmOQ&feature=related

A PART THAT I WANTED TO SING FOR HIM:
"through my desire, Thank God I found the fire, Oh. . Everything led me straight to you..
whenever you want it,
whenever you need,
whatever you feel like it's gonna be like you better believe it,
whenever you feel like dancing you don't have to dance alone,
You know, you know, you know.. You should already know..
--I CHOOSE YOU! ♥Ü"

On the other hand, I'm praying that if it's really God's will to let this things happened then i'll gladly accept it.. All i have to do is to put my trust in him and never stop believing that everything happens for a reason.. And whatever purpose it is i'll be happier knowing that God never fails to show His love for me.. And if in 2011 he can be mine then it's God's will.. ^^.
I'm not looking forward to it but i'm thankful though for a while i felt being in love with him..

FOCUS.FOCUS.FOCUS. -- GREATER REWARDS COMING ON YOUR WAY CARIZZA =))

"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die ;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck what is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
a time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
a time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time of war, and a time of peace.
ECCLESIASTES 3:1-8

Therefore, everything happens in God's time in His own will.. FAITH! ♥ÜÜÜ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment