Friday, May 28, 2010

REMINISCING PENIEL

These were some of the photos taken in our Youth Leadership Camp in Peniel last Nov. 4-6, 2009:)











Out of boredom i go out in our house and had a chit-chat with my friends..
Two of my closest friend in town..
we got to Peniel all together and together we reminisce the thing and stuffs about everything there..
I miss this people.. I seldom talked to them because i'm a taong bahay..

We had talked also this stuff that really bothers
me..
And as one my friends said and I agree with that..
"we're only humans and sometimes we do failed also.."
We're not that perfect, but leastwise we know our boundaries..

Hey! Anyways I miss those bonded moments with them.. haha.. :))
Those kulitans with my room mates and kuentuhan ever..
Surely I'll never regret the day spent with them.. ^^.

***KUDOS***
***tao lang-nagkakamali din***

No comments:

Post a Comment