Thursday, May 6, 2010

GODLY.ELITE.KIDDO. -- MR. HARRY POTTER =)

Let me introduce to you Mr. Harry Potter or in reality Mr. Darby Bognot..
I don't know why all of a sudden i just missed reading his blogs..
Maybe because of one of the people i met yesterday, Migs -- they had similarities, a little only which made me reminds of Mr. Harry.. :)

This person is fun to be with and i do admire him of his good voice and specially his blogs..
Whenever I read his blogs, I feel so much blessed and found myself just smiling thinking nothing but only of Him (not Mr. Potter but i do refer to God) ^^.
He always inspires me and I guess what i really miss about him is the time we spent chatting..
Yah right! I miss that thing, we're not that close but whenever we had time or he caught me online during afternoon, he'll buzz me up.. And would say, "boring sa office eh, ngchat lang ako patago..haha.." Then the conversation will start talking about different topics, and sometimes we do talked about our future bf/gf..
Guys, F.Y.I. he had "NO GF, SINCE BIRTH"
yeah,that's true! it might sounds funny at all but for me i admire him for that thing..
He is a God-fearing person and loved all the persons around him..
This person was so so so so matalino, haha.. i always end up napipikon whenever he throw questions with me.. I end up being a looser.. haha.. but somehow he had a point always, that's why I accept the fact that I won't win over him.. ^^.
I do miss that bonding time we had before, unlike today because i seldom go online that's why I don't have the chance to had a conversation with him..
I feel blessed knowing this person, which in fact whenever I had a problem I just wanted to read his blogs which touch my heart because I see God in him.. (ok,hopefully he won't read this one..haha.. i don't know what his blogsite nowadays..i wanted to read his blogs..)

This phrase from the bible was written on the his blogs which I've read a while ago and I do admit this verse fits to me nowadays..

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart
- Psalms 37:4

In my situation right now, I'm really looking forward on the things that can have a big change in my life and would make me whole again.. I'm holding on to your promise oh God,never let go of me.. I JUST WANT YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment