Monday, August 22, 2011

DAY 1 -- FOCUS ON GOD'S LOVE

“Do not be afraid of them,” the Lord said to Joshua, “for I have given you victory over them. Not a single one of them will be able to stand up to you." -JOSHUA10:8
--My Life Verse, Holding on to His promises. Claiming it! =)
I wanna introduce my Preparation Days. For what? Hmm. As i woke up this morning, Saturday(Aug.20) my phone alarm. Wondering what event? It's my first day before the 40th day where i would EXHORT MY WORD IN DAWNWATCH. Grace! =)

This preparation is all for the Glory of God and to deepen my relationship to God, i wanna know Him more, i wanna be closer to Him and share the goodness of God in my life. Okay, let's start. :)
"WE LOVE BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US." 1John4:19
I started with this verse because it's the memory verse of my 6 years old cousin. Today i wasn't unable to attend the Youth Gig 'coz of Auntie and cousin's request to teach her for her upcoming examination and at the same time family gathering until the next day, celebration of her birthday.

So how do you show your love? At that certain moment, i was struck with the kids (my li'l cousins). I was about to loose my patience teaching her. Why? Because while i was teaching her at the same time she's playing with my li'l cousins too. Whoa! Plus the fact that i have to teach her with her 8 subjects--Science, Math, Christian Living, Filipino, Sibika, MAPE, Computer. Asking myself, is this for real? LOL. By the grace of the Lord, i was able to teach her the 5 subjects and 3 more the next day.

Glancing at my li'l cousins, I remember how God loves us unselfishly. Why? At times when we are hard-headed or should i say when we tend to disobey God's command still at the end He will show His unfailing love for us. He's willing to forgive us, He's just waiting for us to approach Him. No matter how many times you make a wrong decision, God will never ever get you wrong. For our God is a very forgiving Father, a loving Father who never fail to make us feel so loved. See how marvelous His love for us? :)

So let me ask you. How do you show your love to others? Love selflessly. Always remember how God loved us first, for us to love others. Because you can't love others wholeheartedly if you wouldn't acknowledge the love of God that He gave to you.
For GOD IS LOVE. LOVE is a SACRIFICE. LOVE equals TIME. Make sense?
=)

God's revelation for me today is all about love, that i must not focus on the past, i just have to be focus on what is present right now in my life. What is it? God said to me and was really broken. "FOCUS ON ME(GOD) AND MY LOVE FOR YOU." -whoa! Sweet! :)

And what matter most isn't the day that i would exhort my word on DW, right now i really don't have my word for that day. It doesn't matter too how am i capable to exhort the best word that i can say in the crowd. All i believe is that on the certain day, God-given day for me to exhort His word is that i would just LIFT HIM UP. Higher and Higher. MORE OF HIM, Less of me. May you be lifted Higher Jesus! =)

A day that i would Bring back the All the Glory to Him. A day that He would use me more and more. A day that i would acknowledge Him how bigger He is in my life. ONE DAY that can have a total impact in my life--CHANGE. Praying i would mark on people's heart, not because on how good I am but because they would see that i'm favorable Princess of our King and just merely seeing how God has been so good in my life that He never fails me. Praying for Anointing and presence of the Holy Spirit and guidance of our Great God. Thank You Daddy God. All honor and glory are Yours, in Jesus name i pray. Amen! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment