Monday, August 8, 2011

TIME CHECK-HEART CHECK!

Time Check: It's 01:55 PHT in the morning. In this wee hour of the , i'm currently listening to the song entitled "GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART," while aiming for ACE and drinking hot milk. ^^

"My heart and my soul many times they failed. But there is one truth left: GOD IS THE STRENGTH OF MY HEART AND MY PORTION FOREVER!"

"Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine."
Psalm 16:5 (NLT)

"My choice is you, God, first and only. And now I find I'm your choice!
You set me up with a house and yard. And then you made me your heir!"
-Psalm 16:5(THE MSG)


***Goodmorning bloggers! Just finished my shift. Wee! Sweetdreams. Sleep na.
♥Lablab Daddy GOD. ♥ (overflowing love 02:09 a.m:)

No comments:

Post a Comment