Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NVM

Whoa! This is my most painful tears ever. Woke up 3 in the morning with joy by the grace of God yet i didn't expect these tears to fell continuously. NVM.

I miss my SCSBF whom i can share all of my burdens. Aside from DG he's the one i can talk to but nowadays we have a gap. I feel so stupid at this moment. =(

I'm convincing myself to be fine but i just can't. Can i feel free to say: Hey, I'm not doing fine. I'm weak. Feels like Job.

Please do sink in Nehemiah 8:10.

***If i could go back back in time--i won't talk at all. I'll rather be in silence for you not to be hurt that cause me too much in pain now. If Our Father in heaven can easily forgive our sins what more the mere humans? (still trying to convince myself.) No Rewinds. Reality Check!

FORGIVENESS--My heart melts in pain.
(Dad, idk what's gonna happen next. In times like this, my weakness made me wanna obey Your will. Let your will be done. As the song goes by SORRY seems to be the hardest word yet Your mercy and grace prevails.)


No comments:

Post a Comment