Wednesday, August 17, 2011

God's Victory--It's All Yours!





"In every battle you're facing through always do remember God's victory will always be yours if you'll seek His guidance!"

In every battle you'll come to the point that you'll get upset, everyone does come to that point right? But in every downfall moments, in your weakness it takes guts to trust Him, especially if you have that little faith. Like God can you do this or do that? Can you do miracles? Oh common! Stop that little faith. It's time to put your full TRUST in Him! Then surprisingly you'll receive a healing inside your heart and everything else will follow--Salvation! Restoration! :)

Have you ever tried putting your trust in Him? Me, I do. And forever i will, stand firm with my faith in Him in every battle that i will encounter, as long as I live I'll enthrone Him as my Personal Father, Savior and King! :)

UPSET? This week. Monday, i have scheduled a Family Salvation yet the enemy is everywhere. I didn't manage to go to the family of one of my LG due to the sickness i felt. I felt really sorry cause i can't come. I feel sad, 4 more days and her mother will be leaving the country. What should i do? Ok reschedule it. Tuesday. Tuesday comes and I'm available, can move freely though my body felt weakness. Yet the enemy again, her mother was on a outing. Oh common! I don't wanna be upset. Please Dad, give me a break. I know it's a risk. Whatever happen, i won't give up as long as her mother is in the Philippines. I won't give up!

He said, “Listen, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Listen, King Jehoshaphat! This is what the Lord says: Do not be afraid! Don’t be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God’s. 16 Tomorrow, march out against them. You will find them coming up through the ascent of Ziz at the end of the valley that opens into the wilderness of Jeruel. 17 But you will not even need to fight. Take your positions; then stand still and watch the Lord’s victory. He is with you, O people of Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid or discouraged. Go out against them tomorrow, for the Lord is with you!” 2 Chronicles 20:15-17

“Listen to me, all you people of Judah and Jerusalem! Believe in the Lord your God, and you will be able to stand firm. Believe in his prophets, and you will succeed.” -2Chronicles20:20

What did God say? Common! DON'T BE AFRAID! DON'T BE DISCOURAGED! BELIEVE! STAND FIRM! SUCCESS! VICTORY!


Wednesday come and dandadadan. Gotcha! Schedule and i'm really nervous! Haha. This is it! I'm available, the family too! Whoa! I can feel the pressure, yet God's love sustained me. And guess what before i meet them up along the way i have a talk with 2 Pastors. Am i not blessed? What's great about it the Pastor thought i was a worship leader and amazingly he declares that i will be a Youth Pastor! Whoa, Lord! AMAZING! AWESOME! :)

Meeting her mom, should i still continue Dad? Nervous. Calming myself down saying it's All for God's glory, I won't let this night pass by not for them to receive Jesus. One step of faith. Risky. Aha! OTW to Xevera with the family, i'm being quiet. Honestly i'm just praying then for God to cast away all the nega vibes. To be bold enough. Ok. Ok. Here we are. At the house, the momentum. Common Holy Spirit. Oh God helped me, i don't know how to start it. Chillax. Ok. God is on the move. He's with me. Victory! We're eating all together now. How can i? How can i? Will i be able to share? Can i win my LG's family? Take a deep breath. Her mom is talking to me now, got it! Here i am, whatever it takes i would take this risk it's all for God's glory. (IKA MU ING ITAS KU DAD, ALA NG ALWA.) Out of the blue i whisper, can i share something to you? Oh whoa! It's not me. Honestly. I can do all of this by myself. It's God's in me, using me.

STARTING: "Alam nyo po hindi aksidente na andito po ako ngayon kasama ko kayo. blah.blah.blah." Sharing goes on and on, i just can't stop. And kaboom! Interruption! I know it's the enemy. We pause and look what was it, and i told them it's only the enemy cause i believe that God is moving right now in your family and no one can stop it now, the enemy is being afraid. And then sharing goes on. And when i ended the sharing part, 4 spiritual laws come in. It's the first time i didn't forgot, it's not me saying continuously. It's the presence of God and the Holy Spirit in the place. And ask them, do you wanna surrender your life to Jesus? One step of faith, start of something new and guess what. I didn't doubt from the moment i start sharing until the moment i ask them to receive and they all say YES. =) I say a prayer, they responded. And after that, i prayed for them. And as a token i gave them a book(Buhay na Hindi Bitin) and the Daily Devotional Plan. ^^

In response, they we're amazed with God. Thanking me, but really it's not me. I acknowledge God that without Him i can't do this. They say that from this day onwards they will start reading the bible. It maybe miles away for their family yet with prayers and God;s abiding love they will always stick together. And her mom says, now i can go with a calm heart knowing my child has a companion guiding her. Whoa! Am i not blessed? She entrust me with her daughter. Ahh. Dad is indeed so sweet! See? If you start trusting God, other people will trust you! Believe me, i am a living testimony of God's grace. :)

Funny how it seems but after the word, surrendering part and prayers, we continue to share. Haha. Non-stop. I share thoughts on how to read the bible and hear God's word for them. Whoa. A lot more. Really when God is in move, no one can ever stop us! Amen! :)

Got pictures, it takes courage to say pede po papicture? haha :D

The Noha's Family

Feels like i belong in the family. Sweet Mom :)

Korea! LOL. But she's going back to Japan.

With Asuka. :)


“Do not be afraid of them,” the Lord said to Joshua, “for I have given you victory over them. Not a single one of them will be able to stand up to you.” -JOSHUA10:8
--This verse, the last verse that i shared to her mom. :)


***DAD, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY? MY VICTORY IS ALL YOURS. A RISK THAT I DID ALL FOR YOUR GLORY I DIDN'T LOOK ON THE SMALLER PICTURE INSTEAD ENTRUST YOU WITH A BROADER SETUP. AN UPSET THAT AT THE END HAS BEEN MADE A SETUP. FAMILY SALVATION. THANK YOU FATHER FOR TRUSTING ME. THANK YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME GO ON WITH MY OWN. THANK YOU INDEED! I LOVE YOU DADDY, ALL GLORY AND HONORS ARE YOURS NOW AND FOREVER. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment