Saturday, August 6, 2011

Full Armor -- Brave Heart!

Hi bloggers, maybe some(who always update my blog) would wonder why i'm not blogging almost a week. Apology, but really i don't have my heart in blogging for the past week. I have thoughts in my heart, yet i find it hard to blog. And now, i'm back again. It's been a tough week, been facing struggles. Ups and downs, but all of these comes from our God. In times of joy and sadness still I will rejoice in Him! :)

“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,”[a] says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.” -REVELATION 1:8

A verse that sink into my heart this morning while i was reading my bible, NLT version. We all know that everything would change, except for one thing that remained constant -- GOD. God never changes -- yesterday, today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow and forever -- His faithfulness never changes. No matter what we do, what we're facing through still God hold us firmly in His hands. At times we may feel that He left us hanging behind the struggles that we're facing but in fact He never abandon us nor forsake us. As what Ptr. Anthony said, "Ni anino ng Diyos di niya tayo nakuhang talikuran."

This morning we go to church, where i attend since birth, i can't change the fact that i'm a Catholic but by heart i'm Christian. Is not about what religion you belongs to, but it's all about your relationship in God. Our whole family went to church, and my parents and brothers have obligations at our church. My parents are in choir, they lead the praise songs this morning. As i was listening to their songs, I'm praying for them, praying that one day they'll let me push through Christianity. Really they admit that they are afraid on the time that i will have my full-pledge as a Christian. Yes it would hurt, both of us were hurting. I know God has a plan for our family, i will patiently endure for the right time. :)

As they sang "How great is our God" and "Be Still" ( i dunno if it's the title of the song.haha.), tears fell down on my eyes. But then i controlled it, why? People might think i'm crazy. Crying during the Catholic mass, unlike in Christianity no one would mind you. My father leads the team, he's the vocalist. At times we do jamming at home that made me cry. Really our God is so great, we may have different views in our belief but one thing i'm thankful is that even though i'm struggling at this part i believe that time would come that we will be united as one through God. :)

What i miss most is the church (HLCC), God's marvelous presence in that place. Remind me of my friend Darby that says, "whenever i go to this place to worship God i always feel like i'm in heaven." Yeah he's right, because in that place you can be who you really are. There are no pretensions, no one would stop you glorifying and praising God. Whoa! But then we must always remember that anywhere you are you can acknowledge God and bring glory to Him. It's about your heart who longs for Him, a heart that believes that wherever you are God will always be there too. God is always by your side. :)

Been struggling to? Read the verse before this post. Sink that verse into your heart and pray. Mark 11:24. God bless you bloggers! :)

STRUGGLES&BREAKTHROUGH,COMES FROM GOD. NO NEED TO DOUBT IN HIM. STAND FIRM IN HIS PRESENCE, BE IN YOUR FULL ARMOR SO THAT THE ENEMY WON'T KNOCK YOU DOWN. BRAVE HEART! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment