Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DAY 3 -- OBLIGATIONS

A busy day for me at home. I'm all alone doing household chores. Doing this and that, like i tend to get disappointed on what my status right now. I'm doing this stuff because i'm oblige to, 'coz currently i'm unemployed. Wew! Okay. Sooner i'll be working.(daclare.declare.PRAYERS! Pray for me,my work.)

Obligations is the act of binding or obliging oneself by a promise, contract, or sense of duty.

Okay. I'm speechless right now. Sorry. Hate this. But mind you that in all things you do you must not weigh it all. Sometimes you just have to this
not out of duty, but out of love. Just like in serving God, you must always delight in Him not only because you have your obligations, you must do it because you know that your heart is really into it. =)

BE OBEDIENT! DO YOUR OBLIGATIONS NOT OUT OF DUTY BUT OUT OF LOVE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment