Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DAY 12 -- INSPIRATION


INSPIRATION? I GOT ONE HERE. YOU KNOW HIM, ME TOO. BUT I WANNA BE ADDICTED TO HIM. I WANNA THINK ABOUT HIM EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY SECOND IN EVERYTHING THAT I DO. I WANNA KNOW HIM MORE. I WANNA BE PASSIONATE ABOUT HIM. I WANNA WORSHIP HIM MORE AND MORE. I WANNA LOVE HIM MORE AND MORE TO THE POINT THAT ALL MY LOVE WILL GOES UP TO HIM. LESS OF ME, MORE AND MORE OF HIM! -GOD.


Whoa! 2months of unemployment. Yes, i'm sad. It's true. but one thing for sure this sadness won't make Him love less. At this point i'm trusting Him more and more, i depend only to Him. For he does greater works! I drop myself off, i put Him inside my body. He's in control of me. More and more of HIM! I wanna be addicted to Him!

And inspite of this sadness, God never fails to cheer me up. I was reminded by this tag a while ago. =) Whoa! Closer! SEPTEMBER 29, 2011!!!! =)



"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord. “And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."
-ISAIAH 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment