Monday, August 8, 2011

Instant God's Gift -- Family by blood

Have you given much time of your family or relatives by blood more than other people? If you would ask me this one i might answer: "not at all." Sometimes we do tend to put other people first instead of our own family. We spend more time on our friends than our family, we wanted more bonding with our new found friends yet seldom we find time for our family, right?

There's still a time, we are capable to change. Maybe right now you can stand in your faith and give quality time to your loved ones. People whom God puts in your life since birth, surely they won't leave you behind. :)

Nowadays, i just realized on how important they are in my life. I value them the most, we can go back in time at the past we can do our best to appreciate them more. Have you ever think of blessing them first over your friends? Me, I do! And I'm praying for it. Whenever there are occasion in our family, i started being one of the person present in the celebration. I just want it to overflow when the time comes that i would have my own family. Praying will have a wonderful relationship towards others. ^^

Yesterday i got the chance to bond with my Father family side, we celebrate our cousin's second birthday. And got a chance to mentor my cousin, one of my 12, sharing time and told her to appreciate more her family. By God's Grace we had lot of fun. Precious Memoirs. :)

Some pictures of my Li'l Cousins ^^

Super likot kong inaanak, he's playing with me, playing hide and seek under the table. Really i get tired whenever i play with him. :)















The birthday celebrant, i'm playing with him together with his brother. Haha. Betcha he's so sweet, whenever he kiss me he would tell "i love you" or before sleeping he'll surely says to you, "I love you, goodnight, sweetdream." :)










Captured! Precious smile! wee. :) Who would have thought he's undergoing a therapy and as always all of us we're praying for him. He's 3 years of age yet he can't talk and walk, but with those smiles we can see how happy he is. Praying for healing as always. Dad(GOD) hear our prayers, heal him. And by faith I believe he will be heal at your own time. :)












He's fun of making wacky poses! Haha, whenever i take his picture his always on different wacky poses. haha :)
















And that's it. It takes time to upload pictures, haha. Some other time again.
Remember, KEEP THAT CHILD-LIKE FAITH AND APPRECIATE MORE YOUR FAMILY! :)

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.
-Colossians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment