Monday, August 23, 2010

DAY20 of 40DAYS

whoa! finally i had this time again to blog..just got home from work, finished eating my breakfast and now drinking my milk before i go to sleep..

updates?

WORK?
-different people but i'm enjoying and accepting reality.. reality bites, right? :) 'm easily learning the ropes of a workplace.. just wanna enjoy it and don't wanna look up for the negative sides ^_^

HOME?
-it's just like i'm going at home to eat,sleep,take a bath, that routines only then off to work again.. i bet my family miss me a lot.. haha :))

FRIENDS?
-i find it hard somehow to meet them,but eventually i'm coping up with it. :)

MY HEART?
-whoa! a tough decisions to admit to this guy that i'm loving him more and more for no reasons at all.. i'm just being honest with my feelings for him.. no secrets.. :)

DADDY GOD?
-i had a lot of time with Him and most of the time His my companion, we do chit-chat mode always.. i'm enjoying His love.. i'm blessed.. :)

what more?hmm.. i bet.. i'll start blogging again,sorry guys if i stopped blogging i was into an adjustment period at my work but i do promise that i'll be blogging again though i'm tired after work.. love yah bloggers! :)

***SPEAK TRUTH IN LOVE***

No comments:

Post a Comment