Sunday, August 29, 2010

DAY24 OF 40DAYS

Guess what? A Pastor prayed for us (me & aizen). 'twas after my work when i go ahead in the church for prayer works (Dawn Watch). Out of the blue words come out in my mouth after DW when Pastor Jerry passed us by, he's staring with us then all of a sudden i whisper to him "PWEDE NIYO PO KAMING PAGPRAY." No second thought, he prayed for us immediately or what they so called EGR. It was when he starts praying for me tears fall down, Daddy God broke my heart again. I screamed out loud just to ease the pain, struggles in life. After that, whoa! Amazing, oh yes! I feel great. Amazing Grace! :)

Dad told me then that i must not worry about anything or anyone else, once again i go back to the basic -- the beginnng. Phil.4:6 and the new revelation Exodus14:14. And that reminds me of my faith in Him and to trust Him with His promise for me. :)

Thank you Daddy God for that encounter, encounter with you Dad. I love you. Bless my heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment