Wednesday, August 25, 2010

DAY21 OF 40DAYS

Hi bloggers! I'm blogging on my night and day time due on my work schedule 8pm-5am.

My sleeping hours is 8am-4pm then wake up to eat, take a bath and off to work. Sometimes i go early when i have to meet some of my friends or most of the time LifeGroup. :)

Off to work this day i'm with Dj, i meet him at Mcdo and oh my guess what i saw not him but him(you know,haha), it's God's will.. haha :) I was amazed and shocked.

Anyways, Dj and I always have this laugh trip and most of the time talking about his crushessss-many-many..haha! :) He's a sweet guy, he went with me at NSO but we stopped at Ministop, he bought some breads and energy drink (touching) and told me to eat some of it during our breaktime, he wanted to buy me cup noodles but i refuse. Most of my workmates saw us together and they thought he was my bf. We do lots of talk and joking each other, what if we don't go to church maybe we were drunkard, we smoke and the likes.. Haha.. I do enjoy his company, he makes me more talkative.. haha..

At work?
Sleepiness.. I didn't meet our quota, laughtrip with the guys at work. And they made fun of me always.. (sanay na ako..haha) I'm accepting them little by little. ^_^

***I THANK DADDY GOD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO APPRECIATES ME***


No comments:

Post a Comment