Thursday, August 5, 2010

DAY 1 OF 40DAYS

It melts my Heart ♥

I admit this past few days until now i'm having a hard time dealing in all aspects. I feel like giving up. I don't know what's happening to me but then at the end of the day i always and sincerely praying to God that everything would be settle. I admit to that i really wanna give up but then i just can't do it - i wanted to breathe with you again Dad and please do hold of me so tight. I want you more and more with my life-- bless me, guide me, give me strength, give me a brave heart.

A few minutes ago i just see myself smiling - smiling because of PDL book. It made me smile for a reason. It answered one of my problem. Should i pray for ---? YES. I kept repeating on my mind that i shouldn't worry but then what i've been doing always is to worry about that thingy. And now, my worries were lessened. Thank you Dad for that answered prayer. One problem down. Yes! :)

Just what the thoughts keep repeating on my mind this morning:
"For you O God tested us in fire, refine us like silver to a place called Abundance."
That verse kept repeating on my mind the moment i wake up. And everything that happens for me right now i know all of these are just a test. I must hold on and be brave. Take courage my child, Dad always say that to me.

And thank you Dad also for repeating My Manifesto Word - Romans12:2.
I know you would transform me into a new person. Slowly but surely Dad. I will hold on to your promises. :)

Thank you Dad, I know it's not about me. It's all about you. I love you Daddy God! :)

***PDL-Chapter1 -- It starts with God."***

--40days-- Aug.5,2010-Sept.14,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment