Wednesday, August 11, 2010

DAY7 OF 40DAYS

Worship pleases Daddy God. In everything you do, you can worship Dad by means of your love, thanksgiving, and delight, not duty. Do it on your own willingness that you can glorify Him. :)

TODAY?
My first day at work. My mother prepared a packed lunch for me and give me a tumbler. (touching,like the old days -- elementary days) First day at work and i'm late. haha. It's like first day of class, we introduce ourselves to our co-encoders. And guess what, on Aug.19,2010 it's the anniversary of NSO and our supervisor oblige our team to prepare a Prod. that will be held at King's Royal. I had friend at work, Jelly - a single parent mom. She's like my older sister and she's gonna cooked for our tomorrow lunch. yipee! Plus she'll bring chocolate cookies and snacks, as if she's my mom. So blessed i've met her. And our Project Team Leader, he's my crush. Haha. We're close, as if we've been friends for a long time, but he's a type of person who loved to mingle with girls that's why i'm not surprised with his sweetness. (i'm not affected anyways,haha) And my neighbor at work is a guy, i don't know his name though we had talks. haha. I bet i will surely enjoy this work, the atmosphere and people there were good. And next week we'll have our work started from 8p.m.-5a.m., i'm excited. Haha. :)))

I know that Dad planned all of this before i get in this company, i would surely love to worship him by doing my work for his glory. Thanks Dad, guide me with my everyday living. I love you! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment