Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DAY6 OF 40DAYS

Nothing to talked about what i've read on PDL.. :)

TODAY?
**read PDL
**laundry
**a talked with one my closest friend in town
**a talked with my parents
**listened to frappe band - i fell in love with their voices
**talked with Dad

(heartburn,my body aches)

i had a talked with this friend of mine and we had this laugh trips that we used to be. reminiscing the past and talking some stuffs. hi & hello. how's life. something like that. but i pity her, she felt too much pain with her family, thinking that she was being ignored. then i realized how blessed i am having this family of mine. i had this chit-chat with my parents about work and i told them about my friend, we don't usually do that (haha) but then i'm glad with their decisions that they will look for a maid. finally laundry no more. yipee! looking forward for that. :)

and this band. frappe. made me think of my 2nd ex-bf. his a singer and a dancer. he had his band and they usually jam. i just miss the times we had before, he sing songs for me as always together with the band. he's so gentle, only for a month we had this relationship but then his worth remembering. a God fearing man but maybe we're not supposed to be together. i met his family when we had a break up, funny but it's true. no connections at all after we break up, just seeing him unexpectedly. haha. i saw him this month and we're both speechless. just merely staring at each other and smile. :)

***blessed,reminiscing***

No comments:

Post a Comment