Sunday, August 8, 2010

DAY4 OF 40DAYS

MADE TO LAST FOREVER

Right! That book is a help, a lot. It made me think of what i'm living for, how to make it last forever. I may not know all the things but what I'm certain of is that Daddy God loves me so much and i'm surrounded by the beautiful things He created. :)

hey you, you can make things last forever by pleasing our King! To God be the glory! :)

TODAY? (08-08-10)

Remind me of "TAGS" of the things i've done:
*tagahiwa
*tagaabot
*tagatikim
*tagapicture
*tagavideo
*tagabantay ng babiessss.. ^_^

It's my cousin's first birthday today and we enjoyed it. I had a time with my family, with my Father's side family. It was a lot of fun. Whoa! I'm speechless.. Haha.. Too much happiness for this day.. Bonding with Ramirez Family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment