Thursday, August 26, 2010

DAY23 OF 40DAYS

Hi bloggers! :)

Oh i got a phone call from a call center agent today, and i was shocked. I just said to that agent "YES" for how many times, why? because i can't understand what he's saying, i was just awakened then from my sleep.. Haha.. :))

Had an LG too and the presence of Daddy God was so great, that we can see Him moving in our network. Many descendants.. Yes! Genesis 12:2. And guess what the word of my fellow Christians plus what i had share is a perfect combo! It was so amazing! I had a great time with them, we prayed for each other and for our own country too. :)

But on the other hand a part of me wasn't that good, i don't why i just can't stare at him and had talks, i wasn't supposed to act that way. I feel sad, i can feel he wanted to talk to me but me i just kept quiet until i left them. =/

And this was the second time i had a walked on the street to our work, it was scary but i know Daddy God guides me. I do trust Him that no one can harm me. :)

What more? Hmm.. Many more but i wanna end it up here.. Sorry for my blog entry, i just can't think right now -- too tired and i wanna sleep.. Until next time.. I'll leave this entry with a simple prayer.

"Daddy God, bless every people who always find time to read my blog just to update what's happening on my life. I thank you for their lives and i wanna let them know that i do appreciate them. Let your love shine upon us. Bless our hearts Dad and guide us always. I love you Dad! In Jesus name I pray, Amen. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment