Saturday, July 31, 2010

A PIECE OF ADVICE

I'm fun of helping others and giving some sorts of advices that know that could help them a lot. Maybe one of my gift is t advice a friend when love matters -- boy and girl relationships. Funny how could advice others while on my own part, somehow i'm having a hard time dealing with it. But then luckily, i'm learning. Learn to apply those things before sharing it to others. And I'm thankful to Daddy God for giving me that strong and enduring heart. :)

One of my church mates, a friend of mine is having a hard time with her ex-boyfriend. She signed into Manifesto too, also the guy but then at times she's struggling because of her ex-bf issues when it comes to other girls. And on my part i know it's hard to deal with it, though you know you surrender to Daddy God but sometimes you're on the weakest point that because of that feeling all you have to do is to surrender again, all over again. Why so? Maybe you're missing the point. You surrender yet you keep questioning Daddy God,
"why he's like that? We signed into a contract but then it seems like he's not into it? And now i'm hurting because of him. I hate being like this, i wanted to feel it no more when it comes to him. I wanted to be more focus, die to myself and at least stop thinking about him."
STOP. Ok. We surrender right? All you have to do now is to entrust everything to Daddy God, don't think of the guy/lady you wanted at the end of your Manifesto because eventually you'll be hurt when he/she picks another person, right? Just trust Daddy God, He knows what your heart's desires for and you'll see at the end of it, the reward awaiting for you is much more than you expected, be obedient. He knows us more than we know Him and He'll give the best reward you wanted at the right time. We just have to wait patiently. And if He give the man that our heart's desires - I will rejoice and love Daddy God. But then if he's not for me - I will still rejoice and love Daddy God. Let your will be done. :)

***PHIL.4:6***

No comments:

Post a Comment