Sunday, September 19, 2010

114 closer to 144 :D

why 114 to 144? well maybe it's not an accident that before i post this blog i saw that i had already 114 post and this one to make it 115. yet the rhema for me 0f 114 is that Daddy God wants me to be more into Him and He wanted to remind me to keep praying for my 144. not to stop inspite of busy schedules, hindrances. :)

Whoa! I can say this day was so great! It happened for a reason, EGR mode. Sorry Dad i control my feelings, i didn't give my best. While praying then, i really wanna shout and burst all my tears, but i just can't i find it hard breathing that's why i wanna say sorry Dad. I know i can give more yet i didn't do it. But i'm thankful Dad, that once again i know you're glad because you can see your kids -- how we really wanna seek for your face, for you Oh God.

Once you've said to me: "For you O God tested in fire, refine us like silver to a place called abundance." Yes Dad we may encounter different trials but nothing can stop us from seeking you. We may be weak at times but You are the source of our strength. We know that in God's time that abundance you're saying, your grace will pour out and be a blessing more and more in our life. Thanks Dad for that encounter,i was blessed so much. :)

And how's my heart? Hmm.. I guess I'm not really struggling though i know how i missed having a boyfriend and sometimes i can't help not to care for him yet the promise of Dad for me when i finished the race is much more rewarding. I know in my heart that I love him and I'm not afraid to surrender him over and over again because at the end if it's God's will then it will be. 1John4:18 :)

And Praise Report i saw my anak-anakan and betcha guys, whatta a great feeling that from afar seeing me they run towards me then they hugged and kissed me. I was really overwhelmed, it's a surprise for them. Haha. They don't know that i'm coming. I really miss them, and honestly sometimes i felt sad that spiritually they were not really into it yet i kept praying for them. Dad reveals to me that -- "When everything else fails -- i must LOOK UP because best things are ahead! :)"

And another thing, i was overwhelmed with my LG kapatid -- aizen. When she was encountering trials, she always look forward on telling it to me. I wasn't alert that she always acknowledge my advices, i was really overwhelmed. Haha. And she said she was praying for anointing from me. I was surprise, she said that she's waiting for me to shout while were praying she's waiting that she knows anytime i would shout. Now i know that though i can commit on a ministry at church still i can do things that can glorify Dad. Wee from now on i'll keep her updated, plus Kylie and Phredo. Thank you for their souls Dad, that they appreciate me,my advices that comes from you. All glory are yours Dad! :)

So that's it Dad, was it too long? Haha.. Thank you for your endless GRACE Dad! :) i'll pray that my anaks will be more excited to encounter you as how i am excited to be with you. Love you Dad, Oops i'll have this interview tomorrow Dad, Bless me. :)

***LET YOUR WILL BE DONE--Exodus14:14***

No comments:

Post a Comment