Thursday, September 16, 2010

Great Day! :)

grabii i wanna blog but kumikidlat.. takot na me.. haha.. sana makatulog pa.. just to have a short story for this day. my day. hmm.. :)

at work. it's good but i hate it, i hate it on the part that my friend in the team kept teasing me with this guy whom i don't even like. hindi ako napipikon, but i don;t know what's running on the mind of the guy that when he looks at me i really feel that nababastos ako. it ruined my day at work though it's just for fun but then i get easily irritated when the guy looked at me. i do pray that he would stop staring at me like that. (Dad,please.)

after work, had this LG at the secret place. and whoa. i fell asleep though for a while that i wanna do a hug. haha. but then. you know na,it's not right. haha. ENDURE. we had this sharing, sadly most at the group were not around. praying next time will have that super bonded moments especially with Daddy God's Guidance, Love and Grace.

and this revelation. (contine tom.edit this one.)
Dad, revealed to me on holding unto something your heart truly desires while sleeping on my way home.) ^^.

that's it. i'll just end it up now. coz i'm scared honestly with that camera este kidlat.haha.. i do hate rains. sometimes, but sometimes i appreciate it. thank you for this oh so great day.. love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment