Friday, September 3, 2010

DAY30 OF 40DAYS

It was a great day! :)

Off to work and i knew i will be late. haha. I fell asleep at the jeepney, read PDL while at the jeep, and guess what it's all because of His grace that's why I'm not that too late. Haha.. 5mins only. wee.. :) People notice me at work that i'm hyper. Haha. (sino ba nman di sasaya pag kasama mo si DG^^) It was fun at work yet stressful yet fun, fun, fun. haha.. (positive!) Had many issues with guys at work, (what's new??) i'm used to it and i don't mind it at all. (loyal ku kasi.) And most of my workmates thought that Dj was my boyfriend (laugh at them), they ask for his name.blah.blah.blah. Dj and I always talked about stuffs like his crushes.. haha.. And going somewhere, car stuffs and the likes, and endless laughters. Haha.. Laughing for no reasons (insane?not yet.haha) And everytime we're together, it rains. Heavy rains. (we dunno why?loving the rain slowly)

Whoa! This is it! The highlights i had this LG and guess what 1 out of 7. haha.. But still i was so glad, having this soul. Whoa! Opportunity, to please Dad. What i've learned now is to smile at times when my faith in Him is in test. I feel great today, having this chance to share Him once again to other people. Thanks Daddy God for bringing me back to the Heart of Worship. All Glory are Yours-Daddy God! :)

Next? Had a talked with this guy. Haha. It seems like we haven't talked for a long time ago. As he said, "it's been quite awhile." I feel great. Haha. Isn't it obvious? What a reward with that patiently waiting. Never had this talked to him like before. Thanks to him. Looking forward to the next time, i don't know when or how long will it takes but again i'll just wait patiently. Thanks Dad! Bless our hearts! :)

And guess what he met my bestfriend, and best said: "bage nakayu man eh, mukha siyang mabait and pogi siya. (grabii!!!haha) It was the first time i introduce a guy to my HS bestfriend. And i feel glad he said that words. Whoa! Thanks again Dad, it's all because of your grace. ^^.

Had a dinner with my brother and cousin. Had fun, sharing. blah.blah.blah. Haha.. I was eating alone when my cousin joined at me, at my own plate. Then my kuya joined too. Talking about this recently accidents, then my bro said he dreamed of this before and it was a dejavou. And then he started, "taya tamu j******" haha.. We almost die into laughter, me and my cousin - Charles, laugh at him. Because he was too serious. Haha. Whoa! Thanks for them Dad, i had fun eating. :)

Great Day! And it's all because of your Grace Dad. Thank you so much. Bless my heart, his heart and everyone hearts. Hold on me Dad, never let me go. I love you Dad! :))

♥♥♥SOW FOR YOURSELVES RIGHTEOUSNESS, REAP THE FRUIT OF UNFAILING LOVE♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment