Monday, September 13, 2010

DAY40 OF 40DAYS

Whoa! After all.. Haha.. It was finished and i learned a lot. It makes my spiritual life more stronger, being Dad as my companion and He's the one who made me stronger more and more each day. And guess what i don't worry at all. Haha. Sometimes I do but not to the point that i will give up something for a cause, i'm a fighter now. Wee! Thanks Dad for making me a real Warrior. Warrior not by the name of my High School Peers but definitely a Great Warrior of yours to fight for this so called life. :)

My day? It was a tiring day, for how many times i tried to sleep at work when the supervisor wasn't around. Haha. And guess what, i'm too lazy to encode for my own but i find it easier to encode for others. I pity them maybe. Maybe because never did i experienced my name to be on the weakest link, always one of the most highest. I don't know how it happened, haha. Anyways, i do miss too my other workmates, they are on the night shift now. And the freedom board really make sense nowadays at work, it becomes our medium. Haha. I do enjoy the company of our new team today, new faces. Adjustment. ^_^

Off to school. I admit i do miss dancing a lot. =/ How i'd wish i can perform again with TG. I miss our bonded moments. I miss my feedbackers group. Haha. They always say that "i'm so malandi when it comes to dancing." Haha.. Quite funny but then when I dance I wanna make the audience make dance too by giving my best shot. I miss dancing. :)

And on my way home, i had a walk with this guy and i can tell my stories. Haha. "MADE TO BE?" haha.. But that's ok. And now i'd finished fixing my resume, ending this blog and i don't know what's gonna happen next. Hope i can sleep well and wake up early tomorrow. :)

I'll end this with a prayer:
Dad, thank you for this so Oh Great Day. 7th month, 5 more. Surely I'll enjoy the remaining months with you Dad. I'll promise to wait patiently, running toward the goal. Nothing to worry, right Dad? You know my heart's desire. Let your will be done. Take care of me Dad, my heart. Thank you for your grace. I love you Daddy. :)

***Many are the plans in a man's heart,but it is the Lord purpose that prevails.-Proverbs19:21***

No comments:

Post a Comment