Thursday, September 2, 2010

DAY29 OF 40DAYS

Starting the day hearing the sounds of the rain falling on the rooftop made me sick. I dunno i hate rain, maybe because of my past experiences - rel'n gone. But then, i'm removing that and just leaving the past behind.

Off to work and it's raining! Thankfully i'm not late at work, thanks to my father. We go to work together, having lunch together but we don't go home together - he always go early. And at work? Hmm.. Sermons. Oh yeah! Fault of one person - fault of the team. Raining in and out. What a day! And guess what, i do less talk at work. Why? Because i'm in between with this guy who seldom talk, so why would i bother wasting my time talking at them? haha.. Anyways i'm ok with it, i find more time having chit-chat with Daddy God. And whenever i'm asking Him something, He would reveal His answers with the lines of the music playing. I was so amazed with it. Haha.

SOME OF THE ANSWERED PRAYER:
1.What if i give up this so called love and don't wait patiently? Well it is not only I who wants his love right? Hmm.. What if? What if? (haha..sounds crazy but sometimes i'm asking that..haha..)
"IF YOUR MIND KEEPS THINKING YOU HAD ENOUGH, BUT THE HEART KEEPS TELLING YOU DON'T GIVE UP, WHO ARE WE TO BE QUESTIONING WHAT IS WHAT DON'T GIVE UP, THROUGH IT ALL JUST STAND UP."
2.Dad..Dad..Dad.. (haha..nothing i just keep calling Dad while at work because my workmates were too busy and doesn't even talk to me at all)Well the truth is i'm asking Him to protect my heart at work. Then guess what He said, worry free with His answer. So sweet. :)
"YES YOU BELONG TO ME AND I'M YOURS EXCLUSIVELY."

And what else for this day? Hmm.. Yeah, this guy who lend me his jacket. I didn't bring a jacket today and the cold at work whoa! Anyways he lend me his jacket and i was glad that he cares on the other side some people at work thought we had something. Knowing for the fact that there's nothing between us so both of us just laugh and he had his girl. Bless his heart Dad for being kind.

Next? On our way home i was a li'l bit irritated with my workmate. Not to mentioned what happened.

LG. Yeah! We had a LG today. It was good, having a time with Daddy God even with this busy schedules pleases Him a lot. But this moody attitude of mine, whoa! Unexpectedly, i walked out. I dunno how it happened but maybe i'm just too tired at work. It was an attitude that i hate a lot. It was only then that i did it again. I remembered the last time i did that was when? When i have this fight with my ex? Hmm.. Not to remember. ALT+CTRL+DEL ^_^ (Sorry DAD.)

Phonecalls. I received 2 phone calls from this 2 different companies. Position? Sales Admin. Assistant(Angeles City) and Accounting Staff(nearby Manila-Intramuros). And guess what i won't go with it. Why? I'm afraid? Hmm. Not at all. BUt i just want to spend more time having LG. Letting go of this opportunity wasn't that heavy for me. I believe Daddy God has a big plan for me. So i won't frown. :)

What i learned today? Hmm.. Is that..
"Daddy God will used me too if i would just say no to excuses."

***JOHN17:4***

No comments:

Post a Comment