Sunday, September 12, 2010

DAY39 OF 40DAYS

whatta tiring day.. haha.. bonding with li'l bro and him though for a while.. he seems like he care, not for me but for my bro.. haha.. thanks anyways.. he put smiles on my face.. :)

and whoa! guess what it's the first time that i finished watching a movie that's not a drama at all but then i find myself with a teary eye.. STEP UP 3.. haha.. why? coz like Moose been quoted: "I MISS DANCING BUT IVE GOTTA SAY I MISS YOU MORE." not only that, Luke and his leading lady on the movie it was like a love that fades away but then at the end they find theirselves back into the arms of each other. Isn't that sweet? (smiles) And they gonna pursue their dreams together. Haaaayyyy.. Haha.. :))

And i know with Daddy God -- "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! :)"

Whoa whatta a movie to end the day. It's almost 12am? haha.. I gotta sleep, hope not to be late at work tomorrow. Goodnight Dad! Love you. Hugs. ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment