Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY31 OF 40DAYS

ARE WE FRIENDS? that line crossed on my mind when my college friends tag me in a post. I can't help myself not to get mad. But then, i just kept quiet and hide what i really feel about what they said. And now i'm writing in this blog, feeling free to say about everything. Well that's me, if i can't tell anyone what would i feel i always do talks with my blog at the same time with Dad. It's like having a conversation with Daddy God, saying all i wanna say to lessened my burdens.

My friends, oh yeah. They were my friends. Super! That it hurts me when they said that i didn't go out with them for a reason. I had a reason, it's Saturday - youth gig and i really don't have money then. It really hurts. As if they don't know me at all that i would go as long as i can and if i'm available. But why do they have to say about that thing to me when in fact they know what my reasons are. I feel sad. Yet, they were my friends inspite of all the hearsays. What can i do? Let go of the things. That's all i can do, let them and perhaps they will realize what all they say.


Close my eyes. Count 1.2.3. Open my eyes. And whoa tell myself.
"Past is past. Best things are ahead. Daddy God loves me so much! :)"


***LESS TALK,LESS SIN***

No comments:

Post a Comment