Wednesday, September 22, 2010

EGR

it's my first time to this at home. a tiring day for me after the laundry then while checking on my fb account it made me listen to this song - Deeper by Planetshakers. Tears started to fall. I off the pc and go to my room. Read a certain passage in the bible and reflect. In mood for worship, almost an hour and a half. Whoa! It feels so great, like what Dad said from now on you can worship me anytime and anywhere. Encountering Him once again made my day so complete. It's a good thing i didn't go at H.A.U. instead i take the opportunity to have a rest and had my quiet time with Dad. And guess what after EGR, i just fell asleep. Haha. I didn't even know i fallen asleep, i'm home alone then. Just woke up this dinner time. I bet i won't sleep this early for today. :)

Thanks Dad. Putting you first in my life made my life worth living for! ILOVEYOU :)

***GRACE.GRACE.GRACE***

No comments:

Post a Comment