Saturday, September 11, 2010

DAY38 OF 40DAYS

Heartbreaks. Heartaches. Love failures.

somehow i feel glad that i let him go. (reminiscing,haha) i can feel your pain. been there, done that. move forward,best things are ahead!:)


a post in my fb and twitter account. i was pertaining to my 1st bf. remembering it when my friend in HS share something about break ups. a long time ago i was like a kid who cries out loud when somebody got my toy. haha. well, it really hurts and i admit from then on i find it hard to trust a guy. i was always in doubt. after him, i had several relationship but then i was only fooling myself. yeah i had love them too but not fully. i can't give my full trust. that's why it's one of my reason why i'd signed up this manifesto movement. it's for me, for my heart, for my future man and especially for Dad! :)


I'll end it with a prayer:
Dad, bless my heart. Bless my man's heart. You know my heart and it's way, if you would give me The Promise i wanted him. And you know him. He may not show his love for me but i don't know why i continue loving him from a far though i don't know who's inside his heart. I never felt this way, waiting for the God's time for this so called love. I'm not struggling Dad, i just want you to know and share at this moment that out of the blue i can feel this love, maybe it's your love that shines above all that's why though i can't feel his love, i'm just loving him more and more each day. Bless me Dad, lead the way. I entrust everything to you. Favor Dad, can you hug this guy for me? And whisper to him that i do miss him. Thanks Dad. I Love you! :)

***Love REINSTORE, Love REINSTATE, Love REQUIRES***

No comments:

Post a Comment