Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY35 OF 40DAYS

I really find it hard to smile the moment i wake up this day. Yet funny how Dad made me smile, it was like a bloopers in life that made me smile though for a while. I was on my way at work and Kuya Darby and I exchange messages, then i was shocked that we're riding on a same jeepney. Haha. We're far apart, so we can't do talks along the way. Just smile at each other and do the handshake before he left. He made me smile. :)

Second, at work. I find it hard again. haha. But once again, Dad made me smile when my workmate ask me if I'm a Christian, because she saw i'm wearing a baller "LOVE GOD.MAKE DISCIPLES.IMPACT OUR WORLD." Then we had a conversation, testimony. Funny how it seems but we sing song of praise together at work. Yet an INC friend of mine, argued with our beliefs. I just listened then to that INC person, haha. And say nothing against her belief. I do respect her. (kabilis ning kalaban) Anyways that Christian girl and her testimony made me smile. :)

Third, I'm about to have a LG at school. Praising God, though i don't had an LG i've done sharing Daddy God with my 4 members. And whoa, guess what Jogs cried. Haha. Telling me that why do i always made a person cry when i share my beliefs, sharing Christ. I don't know why? Maybe that's my gift. A gift from Dad, touching their hearts. I'm glad. It made me smile. Having conversations with them, one on one. Hi's and Hello's. :) Plus i saw Kyzza and Dj. They made me smile too. A hug from Kyzza and that putos.. haha.. And Dj, he made me smile to. That's our bonding, haha. Sadly he went home late because of me. (ihh yan kasi pinuntahan pa ako keysa magluto) I felt sorry. Anyways, TG made me smile too. Seeing them dancing, i miss dancing a lot.. :)

A time for everything. That's what i've said to my anaks. Praying for something/someone may took long, but in God's own time surely He'll give what their heart's desires for. Endure,wait patiently. But now it's the time, an event in my Alma Mater for them just to enjoy it and give their best shot, showcase their talents and do it for the Glory of our King!(Ecclesiastes-A TIME FOR EVERYTHING.)

***A SMILE FROM ME TO YOU, IN CASE YOUR FEELING BLUE.(Dad, was so sweet.)***

No comments:

Post a Comment