Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JOY ^^

Good Morning bloggers! :) Just woke up and writing this blogpost put smile on my face. Why? Simple. By means of people who never fails to remember me, their Personal Message. I find them thoughtful. And to those who look forward and appreciate my advices, thanks Dad! I'm happy that i can made them smile too. :D

Yesterday?
It was a tough day, though tiring but being at school with my anaks relieve my stress and this not feeling that make me sick. I loved being hug and kissed with my anak, especially this 4 kids who were so close to me, i really find them sweet -ina,ems,anjo,dwaine, with their hugs and kisses it made me feel well. We tend to play with the org. too while waiting for their opening number, nanay-tatay, langit-lupa, and the likes. haha. Where like little kids, we run and run thinking nothing but to enjoy. Wow! How i'd wish i can spent more times having bonding with them and making them feel loved inspite of our busy schedules. Thanking Dj too who accompany me, singing songs together. Haha. Whatta trip and the likes, we're like little kids whenever were together, endless laughters. And finally this guy who put smile on my face, haha. I dunno but by just merely seeing him, he always made me smile though doing nothing. BLESS OUR HEARTS DAD! :)

Thank you Daddy for giving me the opportunity to have them in my life. Love you!^^

***No work for today but i gotta do the laundry. God bless your day my dear readers! ^^

***NEHEMIAH8:10***

No comments:

Post a Comment