Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY37 OF 40DAYS

Am i in love? Hmm.. Yes! I'm in love with God's love. So much love that i can feel that makes me wanna jump for joy! :) I don't know why, but I was so excited for all the plans of Dad in my life. Wow! I really can't wait, but then before i would have this true happiness i should learn how to endure. I know in God's time everything would be all right. No one can let me down, i'll be much bolder in sharing Him unto others and with Him i can do anything. :)

And what made me really excited? His Promise for me after this Journey(Manifesto). I'm not after who's that guy might be, well honestly i have someone in my heart right now, and i want him to be The Promise. But then, i don't know what's gonna happen next. I'll just wait patiently and for sure in God's time i can be happier with that guy. The guy that He would give to me. For so long i never been to much in love but right now having the full blast of Daddy God's love for me, whoa! What can I say? The Promise that He would give, surely i'll take good care of him just how much Daddy God show His love for me. I would fight for that guy,The Promise,for my future hubby. Fight for the Love of God. Fight for the good fight of Faith! :)

Okay that's all. I just wanna share what would i feel right now. Haha. Some might think i'm struggling right now, but i bet you're wrong in that case my dear. My life is changing day by day with His constant love for me and everyday i'm enjoying God's love that's why you can see me being in love. Yes! As i've said earlier i'm in love, totally in love with Dad. And so let's sing together Dad: " I'M OFFICIALLY YOURS.." (la.la.de.la.la.de.la.la.de.^^.) Let's enjoy God's love everyday, worry free. Enjoy it until your partner in life met yours and then live your life to the fullest, Fullness in Christ. Sharing Daddy God together with your partner, whoa. That's so sweet, surely Dad would be please and bless your future family. Love you Daddy! :)

***THERE IS NO FEAR IN LOVE, PERFECT LOVE DRIVES OUT ALL FEAR(1John4:18)***

No comments:

Post a Comment