Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BROKEN

I was thinking of what am I suppose to blog. I have sleepless nights. I didn't sleep at home, i didn't have my devotions this morning. I'm in the point of i really wanna blog but i just can't,. i dunno what am i suppose to write. I wanna cry. Cry. cry. My heart is broken. (not broken in the state of being in love with someone, i'm broken by means of God.) But when i start praying, He breaks me.

As i wake up this morning, saying what will i do today? I wanna work. I start to question God, you've promised me you'll never leave me behind. Yet why can't i have my work again?I'm in this room, listening songs of praise. Telling myself, don't quit, don't doubt, TRUST HIM!

Really it's hard to put your trust on something unseen, yet it's amazing at the end of the day surely i'll find myself coming back to God. This month isn't that over. It may be hard to understand His ways but surely He wanted me to learn something. He wanted me to trust Him, whole-heartedly!

At times no one is there for me, God is always by my side
At times no one listens to me, He's there quietly listening
At times I'm weak, His joy gives me strength
At times I wanna quit, His there telling me to finish the race
At times when i'm struggling, He's there saying fight the good fight of faith
At times when i'm praying for something, He's there telling me to endure patiently
At times like this, His telling me TRUST ME.


See God? His so great. He doesn't complains in spite of our human nature that sometimes we lose our trust in Him, yet He always give us strength. Why won't i be broken? He give me reasons to stand all this struggles that i'm facing through. He gives me confident, to push through. The enemy may knock me down but through God, I would bravely stand out though it may cause pain in my heart. Who am i to give up? Someone's up there cheering me up so why should i? I'm gonna trust His ways, God's will, Gods plan in my life - to prosper me and not to give me harm. It's gonna be all right! :)

(My ever first life verse in my Christian walk.)
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." -Phil.4:6(NLT)

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."
-Phil. 4:6-7 (The Message)

AS I COME INTO YOUR PRESENCE YOU NEVER FAIL ME TO EMBRACE ME WITH YOUR LOVE, ALL I CAN SEE IS THE FULNESS OF YOUR GRACE. YOU ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE! THANK YOU DAD. NOTHING MORE CAN I ASK FOR THAN YOU, MY GOD. I LOVE YOU. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment