Thursday, July 14, 2011

Power To Say NO!

There are many instances in life that saying "NO" makes you hard to deal with. In my case nowadays I encountered lot of struggles - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually.


Yes i do have the capacity to say NO yet it was really hard to figure it out if it's the right thing to do. There's a job opportunity right there for me yet i say NO. It's really hard to ignore it but knowing that God intended it for good make me say NO to it. Okay Dad, let you handle it. It was halfway of the month that i've been declaring before this month ends i'll be having a job. Yet how can i have a job if i always say NO to it? Let me tell you, I only trust God that's why i'm brave enough in saying NO. And can i ask you, did you ever say NO to a good opportunity because of your trust in God? Might as well if you take courage to obeying His will and not your human will. I tell you if you keep praying for what your answers might be to God and you listen wholeheartedly before taking a decision then you should be happy to know that GOD DELIGHTS IN YOU! :)

Another thing, out of the blue i found myself struggling to a guy. I often question Dad why should I struggle with this guy, You're love is enough to finish the race. I say NO to struggle. I admit it's hard to say NO to temptations but breaking God's heart is much hard to do. Surely i say NO to it. God knows my heart and it's ways and i know it's one of the challenge that i need to conquer, it's all in the mind. And right now I praise God for holding me so tight that He knows i'm surrendered, He cast my enemy away. All glory to God! All of us have the ability to say NO and let go of that heart desires that doesn't please the Lord cause at the end of the line if you will fulfill your covenant unto Him,and if YOU DELIGHT IN THE LORD, SURELY HE WILL GIVE YOUR HEART DESIRES. Everything is worth a wait, Patience Endurance! :)

Are you facing struggle right now? Do you have the power to say NO? If you’ve accepted Jesus Christ into your life, you can say ‘no’!
Romans 8:9 (NLT)says,
“You are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are now controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ living in them does not belong to Christ.”


No comments:

Post a Comment