Thursday, July 7, 2011

TAKE A LITTLE HEART :)

All right. Let's fix this one. Haha. :)

My day was filled with changes. I woke up 2 in the morning and started my devotion, really i wanna start everything with a prayer - having talk to God. I admit first i hesitate to go on Ayala but upon my devo God told me:
“Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Don’t be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you." -1 Chronicles 28:20
Then i gained strength to push through and said to Him "Okay Dad i will go, -- For when I'm afraid, I trust in YOU."

I went to Ayala not only for fun but to accompany one of my friend, honestly i don't have all the finances right but still I trust only in Him to provide everything I needed, I'm not there to find a work but i'm there for a friend. Sudden change of heart. And at Ayala i waited for her for three hours, and for that three hours i read my notes and open up my bible, i don't mind passers by and on that company Dad only revealed that "many are chosen but few are called." And yeah it's right, in a corporate world it's a battle of being tough until the end. And what i really enjoy at that moment in endurance -- God is training me to wait patiently. :)

After Ayala we went to different malls (Greenbelt, Glorietta, Trinoma, SM North Edsa). I enjoyed and give myself a treat, i bought a cap. Wee. Finances. Haha. I prayed for it. We encounter a lot of people, in MRT people raises voice to another, i can't take it that some people doesn't even have that perseverance. We're riding on MRT and common there wer many passengers every now and then so we can't avoid that crowd. I appreciate to a man who lend me his sit but i refuse to sit though i find it hard standing on that crowd, i value more the person who needs to sit first before I. I learned to hold firmly, have a grasp of faith tightly while we're at the MRT and a billboard I catches my attention says. "TALK TO ME. -GOD" :)

And wayback to Pampanga, I have to meet John to get my corporate clothes. We met at SM Clark and i barely lost my patience not because of him but because of the situation. I don't know what to say or do, I'm not that type of person who can easily catch up with it. Instead of talking and talking i just kept quiet too and kept praying. For about half an hour we didn't talked to each other, it's not my fault neither him. He asked me to go home and i said he go first but then Daddy God told me, "DON'T HARDEN YOUR HEART." And suddenly i asked him if we could just have an ice cream and i'm praying that joy would break out of nowhere, and it's the first time i didn't walked out and tears didn't even fall. Changes. I said sorry to him for being so quiet and really just wanna hug him tight but i just can't we're in public place, somehow at that time i felt so sad that i noticed every now and then his like that or carrying a burden i just can't make him happy, though i can't make him happy i know God will so i just pray that he'll be happy. Really don't wanna see him that way. :)

A friend even message me that like we're a couple just wearing couple shirt and too sweet. I just laugh at it cause at that moment maybe she see God's working on us or perhaps she see the love of God. We're not even talking to each other then but Praise God all they can see is love, all i can say is that God is there with us at that moment. Thank you Daddy for not letting our day just come to a unhappy ending, You still manage to work out on it. :)

And this photo is taken at Mcdo, he treat me a dinner. Thanks for the dinner. Hug! A picture with me and him plus Raleigh.

**I thank you for this great day Daddy, a total change of heart. It's you who does changes in my life. Really i know and i believe you're in control of me. I don't have to worry about anything else for i entrust no one else but YOU. I LOVE GOD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment