Tuesday, July 26, 2011

II. Stand Up -- Move Forward!

"For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." -Isaiah 55:9

"LET GO AND LET GOD." Most often heard but only few can make a stand to stand out for those words.

Okay, so let me tell you this if you're struggling and find it hard to let go. Just make it easy. Make it slow. It would hurt you but as time pass by it would heal you. If you're holding unto something that continue to hurt you it would end up your heart bleeding, right? Then sometimes you would say, I love him/her no matter what happens. Common! Wake up! It's not love then, it's self pity. Reality bites it's not easy to let go of a person you loved before but hey would you love to live in everyday of your lives like being so crazy with that so called love for him/her? Face reality, you have to let it go. It would hurt you but not the same as the hurt that you would feel if you would hold unto your feelings. God wanted you to be heal, so why hold on to him/her? It's just that you have to HOLD ON TO GOD. Why? Because God ways and thoughts are higher than any other human minds. He can turn the situation on the things you don't expect to. He can move your life and be at your happiest. Do you trust Him? Would you let go?

It's your choice. It's not only about relationship, it can be with your situation right now. You might be praying for something but still unanswered prayers. Why? Because you're trying to hold on to something that God wanted you to give up. How can He move your life or give what you deserve if you won't entrust everything to Him. Follow God and you'll never get wrong. He would surprise You more and more each day if you would learn to let go of the things that make you bleed. Again, there is no risk at all. It's healing. Healing that made you stand up on your own not holding unto your burdens and struggles. MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER WITH GOD! Allow Him to work in your life more than you could ever imagine. Grab that promise, He wouldn't fail you. Firm Faith! Trust Jesus, Trust God.

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you." -1 Peter5:7

Dear Dad, today i surrendered every part of my life. I would entrust everything to you. I may not know what lies for me ahead but then i believe that Your ways and thoughts are higher than mine. Help me to work out my life and say no to temptation that may lead me back to my past. May i learn to live in the now and never worry for my future. Give me courage to surpass all the struggles, hold me tight and never let go. In Jesus name i pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment