Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It ends up with Rhemas' ^^

I was about to sleep but then i'm being an insomniac again, i can't sleep at all. I've been struggling with my sleeping hours nowadays, i hate it. Really i do. Geesh! What am i suppose to do? Yeah. A lot of things can meant to be worth my time. But tonight i was overwhelmed with the these episode in the television, i'm not a die hard fan of Koreans movies or what so ever but i used to watch this lately -- btw i don't really watch the television but i had fun watching this, really had rhemas or some sorts of revelation that i tend to watch this. Haha. Aside from reading different books, movie marathon, reading the bible, and with my prayer life this episode on the television makes me wanna say that i can learned a lot of things by merely watching those episodes.

**THE BIGGEST LOSER**

A kapamilya reality show wherein the title speaks for itself. Contestants aiming to lose weight, not only to win but to do it for their own selves. Each of them had really a motivation for them to surpass every challenges that they face through. While i'm watching it a while ago, what strucks me most are these words.

"BE ON GUARD." - We must always be on guard of our own self we may not know when will the enemy will attack us, absolutely on our weakest point but surely the enemy can't attack you if your truly on guard, we may face different circumstances in life, may be on weakest point like when will i have my job again? And some other instances that really makes you weak but at the end of the day God will take away your burdens and surely you'll say "When i'm weak, You (GOD) are my strength. And Your (GOD) joy will always be my strength."

"NEVER WORRY, DON'T DOUBT" - It's really hard t put your trust to the one You haven't seen at all, right? But having that so called faith, and that firm trust in Him can bring you back to the race and to say i won't quit coz i know i have a big God and He has a greater plan on me, why should i doubt? There is no room for such doubt in my life, for i have my God. Telling Him, "When I'm afraid, i'm not weak, I only have to trust you."

"KEEP GOING, FINISH THE RACE." - We face many areas in our life that mold us into a new being, ups and downs in life. Yet with all these challenges, in my weakness or happiness whatever might it be. I would stand still and finish the race having my stronghold with our God. For i believe with the Grace of our God, He will be delighted in me knowing that i finish the race with His own will but in His will. :)

**SECRET GARDEN**
A Korean drama wherein the protagonist of the movie end up loving each other deeply that the guy even sacrifice his own life for the one he truly loves. I won't tell everything about the movie, just watch it. Haha. :)

Love is a sacrifice. Like what God has done, He even sacrifice His only begotten son in order to save us from the sins of the world. We're not even worth it of that sacrifice, yet His unfailing love for us endures. He risk everything for us in order to live freely in this world. Can't we prove at once or from this day onward that we're worth it of that risk and within that risk upon accepting God in our life, we would also carry the cross of life. Isn't it a risk? Yes it is. Would you sacrifice your own life with the one you love? If you would ask me that, I would say YES. :)


**PURE LOVE**
I dunno if it's a Korean drama, (haha.just what i told you i'm not a fanatic i only watch.haha) but the episodes would be searching for that pure love in order for the lady to be brought into her life again. Just watch it. Haha. :)

Anyways, the thought here is that we're living in this world and we don't really know who really love has. Who is that or who are the one loves you most? Well me, i can't even answer that. I dunno, but one thing is certain GOD loves me so much and so do you dear bloggers. Mind you, you can't love people who are not related by blood that easily right? But try to think of God's unfailing love for us maybe then you'll start loving someone else, showing God's love to him/her. It might be difficult but it's a challenge for us to show to the world how you can love someone else purely. Decide now to show your love, it's a risk. You can surely be hurt but taking a risk is worth it all before knowing that it's too late loving someone else. For now i'll be dealing with -- Alang samut, puru lugud ibat keng Ginu. Why? Because as we all know i'm bound to fulfill my commitment - My Manifesto. To fulfill God's perfect design for me requires my total surrender - complete abandonment of myself to Him. :)



***And that's it. After many days of not blogging here's my entry. May i be a blessing to you bloggers. Just keep your faith burning. GOD IS GREAT! GOD IS AWESOME! Lalalalabs Daddy God. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment