Sunday, July 17, 2011

You are Healed!


It was a tiring day. For three consecutive days i don't have a nice sleep, i feel so weak. I had a fever but i really don't mind it. Yesterday my heartburn attacks and really i wanna ignore it, i didn't had enough rest, i can't sleep at all. I didn't get the chance to blog coz i'm physically weak. Praise God, now i'm quite all right.

Anyways, Sunday. Family day. I go to church with my little brother. Respect. Why? No matter where you are you should respect that beliefs and the way they bring praise to God. I was quiet all the time, just talking to God.

I had bonding with both family sides -- our relatives n Father side in the morning and Mother side from afternoon til the evening. Obviously my day was so tiring. Haha. But then i'm happy.

I bonded with my little cousin especially with my cousin who can't talk at all, i found myself just talking and making stories to him and i was filled with joy whenever he smiles, my heart was broken and really i prayed for him.

Got a moment of teaching my little cousin too with her school works, my brain was totally damaged. LOL. And after that i take a nap.

Continue my kgb training and i was left alone in my auntie's house and before i left the house i take the chance of being alone to have my quiet time with Dad. Refresh! :)

Had dinner with mother side. And before we go home we went to church. I see that so called FAITH. Faith that whatever they ask in the moment of silence in the church and they would be healed. Faith in believing that prayers do work. Faith that each person possess deep within them. Faith that only on their they can work out with it. It's their faith that made them healed. And faith that make them believe that there can be miracles. Seeing that eyes of faith in them, made me more wanna talk and pray to Dad. While i was staring at the people beside me, i just start praying and praying for them. That so called Faith, healed me this day. :)
"Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." -HEBREWS11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment