Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GET UP! :)

I'm watching a movie right now, entitled (Outsourced), and it's about culture difference and how can stand up and make a difference in a situation. Actually i haven't finish yet watching yet God is talking to me and i don't wanna miss a thing to share about it.

And i'm telling you right now that God told me:
"GET UP! Believe!"

Whoa! Very powerful! I just can't find reasons to be unhappy while i'm unemployed yet God's way of sharing revelations in every day that i encounter made me feel that i'm really love by Him. I may not be employed right now but i BELIEVE (wink.haha.what did God said to me a while ago?BELIEVE.) that God has a greater plan for me a big promotion that i may not be qualified too but with God's grace i can have a great job next to me. And whoa! By means of that word which Dad told me i encourage three person today(i based on their replies.haha. one having a health problem i'm not that good in nursing but i find effort to make his feeling more light and Praise God he's ok now. second, one giving up almost giving up but then i message that GET UP and whoa she says i'm just on the right time when she's about to give up and out the blue she received that message and she's encourage. Yey! And lastly it was an aswered prayer for that lady for her prayers).Whoa! Truly God moves us! So happy that through message i can enlighten and make other people that they are truly love by God. So hey you blogger, what God told you today? Mind sharing it. Yes you can and surely you'll be a blessing to them! So what are you waiting for? GET UP AND SHARE GOD'S GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE! :)

And i wanna share that we are celebrating our monthsary today with my friends, we usually called each other "gurlprens" they are my college friends til now. So blessed to have them in my life, they've been a blessing to me and i want you to meet them.





This photo was taken on our last day as a student during our college day, wearing our class t-shirt. I really miss them. :)


While this photo was taken in Subic, we can't be there with our own. Haha. We're accompanied with partners, each one bring one. Praying for a beach outing for our Anniversary. I'm excited. i will pray for it. Whoa! :)


And lastly this photo, seems saying that we are all unique. And God made us in His own image and likeness. Thank you for making us different with each other Dad, You add flavors and spices n our friendship. :))

Let's celebrate friendship! Let's celebrate God's love! I will sing forever of your love my Lord. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment