Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I. BREAKTHROUGH

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’-Jeremiah 33:3

It's the first day again of my 40th day. Actually this is the beginning period of God's breakthrough but then Darby told me to continue to 40th day. And here we go... :)

First day and i believe God release financial breakthrough on this day, God is on the move! Lot of my friends told me about the financial blessings they received, me either God never fail to shower His blessing on my life. Unexpectedly one of my closest Accounting staff in my work before texted me about my back pay and really i jump for joy! Haha. Not to mention the amount but i'm blessed. Whoa! Hopefully i can get it soon, ok motivated to wait patiently. ^^

Isn't God is a God of surprises? Like in the verse Jeremiah 33:3, all He wanted for us is to talk to Him. And boom! His promises and revelation for you would be a blast! I tell you, I'm a living testimony of His greatness. He change my life, therefore He could change yours too if you just allow Him to work in Your life. There is no risk. Talk to Him and surrender your life. Close your eyes and open up your heart. GOD IS WAITING. ^^

(Let's pray)
Dear God, thank you for the blessings you continue to shower in my life. Thank you for the breakthrough. Thank you for your grace, mercy and love. Dad i pray to that many people would allow You to work in their lives and to meet you as their Savior, Father, Best Friend, King and many more that they never thought they could have that relationship to you. May you open up their hearts so that they can see how marvelous You are. Thank you for the breakthrough. Continue to move into my life Daddy. I love you the most. In Jesus name i pray, Amen. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment