Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PRAYER. :)


If you're praying for something and God answered it you'll might jump for joy, right? :)

It's one of the proof that God is faithful he is gracious God. And amidst of my situation right now, all i can feel is His grace. I have no rooms for negatives vibes, all i can see His greatness, His Grace. And if Grace is an ocean, all of us we're sinking. :)

And mind you bloggers, if you get the chance to see this post if you have your prayer request you can email me. I'll be glad praying for you, I may not know you but I open my heart for you to see the Greatness of our God in your life.
YAHOOMAIL: carizzaramirez@yahoo.com
FACEBOOK: search Carizza Ramirez :)


Have a great day. May you have that firm faith in God and pray not only for your own, pray for others too. God bless your heart! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment