Tuesday, July 12, 2011

God's Grace :)

"IN THE MOMENT OF MY WEAKNESS, YOU GIVE ME GRACE TO DO YOUR WILL."


A line in one of my favorite Christian song entitled NONE BUT JESUS.

Today is 13th of the month, and monthly i don't forget to celebrate the day i signed my manifesto. Every now and then i fall down, i struggle yet with the Grace of our God still He wants me to finish what i've been started. Isn't He so sweet? Beyond my unworthiness still He prove to me that each day and every moment I fall He'll be there to help me out - to stand out and finish the race.

Many times i feel being unloved in a sense of i wanna be with a guy, but then His unfailing love make my love tank full and longs for no one else but HIM. I'm only a human who needs a caress from a guy. But then thinking and believing that at the end of the race all would be worth it, and the thought that i'm drawing closer to Him is such a great reward for all the patience. Still at the end of the day, I will call upon our God and will wait for His right time. He keep His promises and i know it would be more life changing knowing that you follow His will. :)
"Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised." -Hebrews10:36(NLT)

**Thank you Father for telling me that i'm worth of Your love, everything is worth the wait. I may be weak at times but then Your grace made me do Your will. The more i face every struggle the more i become a stronger person and made me more into You. Thank you for not letting go of me. Guide me throughout my journey, and right now i boldly confess that there is no one else for me but YOU. Only you, total surrendered. My goal is GOD Himself, drawing closer to You. Thank you for God's Grace. Love you Daddy. Bless my heart and do protect it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment