Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Motivation

Have you ever ask yourself what or who motivates you most to continue your journey in life?

Before i live by: "let's go on the flow.come what may."

But after i received Jesus Christ in my life i am changed. Everyday i am changing by God's grace. And now i'm living with: "Not on my own will but with God's will."

What motivates me most in my Christian walk?

It's no one, neither myself, because if only i would cling in my own understanding i'm not where i am today. Maybe i quit fighting for that good fight of true faith, you may not even see me or hear me sharing Christ unto others. Yet by His grace He sustain me.

I am motivated by God. Why? Because I entrusted my life unto Him that whatever might happens I know He'll always be there for me until the end of the race.


I can pursue my Christian walk with the love of God and really i appreciate people who are part of my journey they give flavors in my life. I may stumble and fall at times but God give me strength always. Facing struggle is not that easy, it test your faith. God knows how many times i tried to quit in my journey yet with His grace still i'm standing still. He grabs me, hold me tightly and never wanna let go of me. Inspite of all my downfall, His mercy remains. He never sees wrong in me, instead He delights in me.

Isn't that a privilege being a children of God?

Yes it is! Indeed! If you would only cling unto God and not on humans you can always stand whenever you fall, whatever circumstances you might be facing still you'll be able to stand up for God. Because everything you do is all for Him. And if i would do this because of a person i won't last for long, i may be weaken most of the time. But if will goes up to Him, clinging on God alone you don't have to be afraid. At the end it will be just you and Him. :)

"Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world." -James4:8(NLT)

(Let's pray.)
**Lord, it is a privilege for me to bring back all the glory to you. I am not even worth it of anything but still you never leave me behind. I don't even deserve your love but Your unfailing love embraced me most when I'm at my weakest. May i found more of You in my life, may i rely more on You in everyday of my life. I'm surrendered. Thank you for your grace, thank you for the love. Lead me where You wanted me to be. Draw me close to You. In Jesus name i pray, Amen. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment