Monday, July 25, 2011

Preparation and Beginning :)

For 40 days God had been preparing me for something big yet i don't know what it is. :)

July 23, 2011 (40th day)
What happen on this day that God made me prepared for?
*Launching of 3 gigs at HLCC
*Got an exam and interview in a company (passed!GRACE!)
*Invited a close friend to attend the church and first time she say yes!
*Restoration of our friendship (blest,darby&i)

Whoa! With this truly I'm amazed, i stand in awe of our God. Who would have known that everything would happened on the 40th day that God told me. God is so great! I almost cried seeing one of my closest friend surrendering to God and having a total change of heart. All glory to God! And this day i got a new book too. Wee! Thanks Darby. Got a medication from Darby and Kuya Ron. Thanks for the medicine too. And haven't really had a lunch due to the long hours of exams and waiting for the interview in Makati. Thanks Blest for the foods. And special thanks to our Great God who plan all this wonderful things. Truly you've been faithful to your promises! :)

A photo with Darby, Blest and Kuya Ron at Mcdo, after the 3rd gig. :)

July 24,2011(Beginning)
I together with Ate Glyze, Kuya Ron, Blest and Darby attended the Healing Mass. And whoa! Tears fell continuously as i started receiving the healing. I prayed for myself because for two days i don't feel well starting last Friday til i went to Makati (i felt quite nervous going to Makati for i might collapse due to my condition,for i went there alone.Praise God i'm holding Him-Habakkuk3:19). I felt head aching, my stomach aches, i wanna vomit and heartburn really sucks. I prayed for my Mama too for her asthma to be cured, my cousin, my Lola and the rest of the family. I prayed for healing sincerely in many aspects that i end up in tears. And believed, we are healed at the moment we start receiving it from God. HEALED! :)

Got the chance to hear the testimony from Rica Peralejo entitled CHANGED. The changes in her life from the day she received God salvation in her life. Powerful! Truly our God is in move. And the second time around i was in tears. Haha. I can really cry all the happiness i can feel to our Great God! I AM RESTORED. :)

Captured moments in HLCC after the 3rd service. (L-R: Ate Glyze, Kuya Ron, Darby, Ate Rachel, and Carizza(that's me Ü). Obliviate! LOL :D






*****Thanking our great King for making us reunited again through Him. We are all restored and healed. Truly NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE THROUGH HIM AND HE IS ALL WE NEED. Thank you Daddy! Ü

"Because of this decision we don't evaluate people by what they have or how they look. We looked at the Messiah that way once and got it all wrong, as you know. We certainly don't look at him that way anymore. Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it! All this comes from the God who settled the relationship between us and him, and then called us to settle our relationships with each other. God put the world square with himself through the Messiah, giving the world a fresh start by offering forgiveness of sins. God has given us the task of telling everyone what he is doing. We're Christ's representatives. God uses us to persuade men and women to drop their differences and enter into God's work of making things right between them. We're speaking for Christ himself now: Become friends with God; he's already a friend with you."
-2Corinthians5:16-20 (THE MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment