Thursday, July 29, 2010

07-27-10

Wednesday. I'm so excited. Why? It's my Life Group, a day sharing How Great is Our God. It's all about Jesus. And whoa, with his promise with me - Genesis 12:2. What more can i ask for? I just can't hide the joy that i'm feeling right now. A
nd it was so amazing that most of my members arrived that day,and what's funny about this, First, one of my member had his practice but then i told him to wait (due to traffic,road construction, i was late) he was in a hurry but the last minute i said to him, "ok cge,bahala ka. eto lang nak, Matthew 6:33 -Seek ye first the Kingdom of God...." And guess what i arrived at school and he didn't go.
Second, I made one of them cry. Why? Maybe it's because she see and appreciate Jesus by means of me. I'm overwhelmed.
I can't really say a word that i can see Daddy God is at work. And i know my 12 will be completed at that right time, i can feel it soon. I'm so excited for their souls, that i can lift them up and see little by little that were accepting Daddy God in their lives, slowly but surely. :)


***
Thanks Dad for this blessed day that i can really see you at work. I'm holding on to your promise -"I will give you many descendants and give you a great nation. I will bless you you and make your name famous so that you will be a blessing." (Gen.12:2) Isn't that sweet? To God be the glory. I love you Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment