Sunday, July 25, 2010

THINKING OF YOU

i just entitled it as : "thinking of you" coz i can hear it right now playing. .haha. .

anyways, it's almost a week since i last updated my blog. .(our connection is disconnected until now. .) i'm here at ate rachel's house today. . :)

my day?it wouldn't end here but i started it with a prayer talking to Daddy God that everything would be fine.. I went to NSO today for orientation.. And i don't what gonna happen next.. haha.. Til nch time i'm there then after that i visited my friend near NSO, in Del Rosario. I had a bonding with my friend's little sister and before i can go home as usual i must put her li'l sister to sleep.. haha.. funny but i enjoy playing with her sister plus the heartwhelming welcome of her family.. i really miss that.. And now here i am at ate Rachel's house blogging.. haha.. i'll start.. GAME. ::)

SO HOW'S MY HEART THIS PAST FEW DAYS?
Not that fine but i'm working with it. I hate feeling this kind of feeling. It's like i'm back to zero and all i can do is nothing. I'm broken again. I don't know why i should feel this way. I really hate this part. I kept ignoring it but deep inside i'm longing more for it. And now it's raining outside.. Connection? Haha. Just wanna end up with this. Praying that i would long no more. Just relax in faith and trust Daddy God.


FIGHT! NEVER SAY NEVER. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment