Friday, July 9, 2010

I AM SORRY

Title: I am Sorry
Text: Matthew 18:15-35
Mechanics: Option 1- Write an open letter asking for forgiveness to people who you have hurt. Option 2- Write a private letter to persons you have hurt. Send it to them. Make peace with them.

I'm choosing option 1, i don't know if i will have the courage to tell it to her. I know i can, i'll just wait for the right moment. So here it is.

Arvi,

I know it took so long for me to take this courage to say sorry for what had happened. We can't go back in time but i wanna let you know that i really felt sorry. I'm only human and at times i do fail, i know i used my heart that time but i used my mind to. Heart, yeah i admit i fall in love but not to the point that i want him in my life, who am i to tell i didn't maybe before i told you so but now i want to have a clear conscience. I used my mind in a sense that i don't want you to be hurt but i know i've hurt you. Sorry for all the hard times i bring. I admit i tried many times to avoid all those stuffs before but maybe things must go that way, i had my fault. But it was not my intention to see you both separated because i know how he love you so. There was that time when you broke up with him, he's telling me that and i wanted to helped fix up those things but he said he'll settle all things by himself. I let him and things worked out fine. And i'm glad everything was fine and back at the right place. And i wanna let you know that i appreciate the sincerity of your heart - the conversations we had together. Thanks. I'm doing this to be at peace with you and for you too see the sincerity within me on how i really felt sorry before, because we did not end up as good as we wanted at the first place. Hope you can forgive me.

Anyways you're a mom now, Congratulations! Take care of yourself and your family. God bless you! :)


-Carizza

MY DAY TODAY?

I had a hard time thinking if i would give it up. So i decided not to think about it, haha.. I watched some of the videos of Rick Warren and i got inspired on what he said, "GOD smiles when you be YOU." And the topic about Moses, it's only by now that i knew that the staff of Moses symbolizes 3 things: identity, income, influence. And we so we are, everything depends in our hand. So what's in your hand? :) And it really doesn't depends on how often you go to church, what matters most is that you're using your ability to make God smiles at you just being the real YOU. So how could you make me doubt now when I know God knows how much I love to disciple my Life Group though i don't go often to church. Whoa! Nothing can stop me now. God is with me.

Oh oops! Guess what I'm struggling right now, how i'd wish i didn't wake up around 8:30pm so i didn't struggle.. haha.. Can somebody tell me that Royal is not a softdrinks but an orange drink.. haha.. wake me up! haha.. Thank God i'm eating snickers right now it lessened my struggle.. haha.. :)) Love you Daddy God. I love you. I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment