Thursday, July 8, 2010

SMALL BUT TERRIBLE

small BUT TERRIBLE

Text: Matthew 13:31-35

Mechanics:Aquire or pick one small object that made you smile for the day. It could be anything, a piece of rock, a pen, a picture, etc. Reflect. Pray.


Searching. Finding that small piece that made me smile. Perhaps my sticky note that comes in different color. Oh yes! Whenever I do my Bible reading i always have those stuff with me it has 8 colors (whatta wonderful world,haha). I used that sticky notes for the words that made impact whenever i talked to Daddy God, you can see my bible full of sticky notes.. haha.. But wait, i bet that sticky notes wasn't the one that really made me smile.


My phone, yep that's it! Though it's not that brand new still it made me smile. Nowadays I can't live without it (expecting calls from different companies and looking forward to be hired) that's why i can't live my phone. It was late last night while i was reading the book "Who Puts Jesus on The Cross," whenever i read that book my phone was besides me, searching for the meanings of unusual words that were not so familiar with me, my phone has a dictionary so i find it more easy whenever i find it hard for me to understand unusual words. It helps, a lot. And my phone makes the easiest way to say hi & hello to my friends whom i don't see for a while. means of Communication. Whenever i'm boring i usually plays with it -games, taking photos, video, listening to music. It was early this morning around six in the morning and as usual the moment i wake up, i pray, then look for my phone. (haha,but i won't looked to my phone if i'm unable to pray) But suddenly i fell asleep, the second time i'm awake i was a li'l bit paranoid looking for my phone, did i misplaced it? Na-a! I hide it, haha.. But it makes me sad for a while not seeing my phone besides me. It was then i remembered that i hide it beside the book that i was reading. I usually hide my phone every time i talked to Daddy God to avoid destruction. And when i see my phone i was relieved (haha, it sounds funny but i just can't live without it.) That way i can say my phone really makes me smile. Though it was a small electronic gadget still it has a lot of terrible things that can do for me. ^_^


MY DAY TODAY?


It was oh. Out of the blue, i just miss going in Makati. I don't know why, but maybe and not maybe, erased maybe (recycle bin,haha) I believe that my job is near. It was knocking out the door, waiting for the right time. Whoa! Positive. BDO.. Ü


No comments:

Post a Comment